Thursday 22 June 2017

I am me writing 2017 room 13

I am..

I am a human, standing on earth with all others
I wonder, why here? Why not on another planet?
I see clouds in the sky,moving slowly like a snail   
I want to be something special in the world
I am Holly Evans
I pretend to a the president, fixing problems and stopping fights
I feel my family's arms around me
I touch the sky in my dreams and sometimes I belive I can fly
I worry about what will happen next, will I be safe or not?
I am a dreamer, a believer
I understand I am only one in twenty billion people here on earth but everyone has a purpose even me
I say go for it, do whatever you want to do, don’t give up
I dream that I’m a horse running wild and free
I try to have as much fun as possible, wherever I am
I hope I can make a difference in the world, not just being a child dreaming about being president,

I am Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment